RQ Awards Demo Site
Welcome to the RQ Awards demo site where you can take a tour and experience an applicant's view for yourself.
The RQ Awards home page is a "mini website" with flexibility that offers you the freedom to provide the information your applicants need to be successful.
Tailored Branding - Showcase your company's logo, color scheme, and messaging, creating a recognition platform that truly reflects your brand identity.
Custom Content - Personalize your home page with content that resonates with your applicants. Share your alumni success stories to inspire and motivate your potential recipients.
Engaging Features - Drive engagement with announcements, resource downloads, video, testimonials, mailing list opt-ins and webinar registration form, to name a few.
Scalability - Our platform grows with you, adapting to your organization's evolving needs, whether small or large.
Data-Driven Insights - Harness the power of data with our reporting and analytics tools. Gain valuable insights into the impact of your home page.
Watch this video to see more features and functionality
Below are examples of eligibility criteria which can be customized to the specific requirements of your probram.
- Achievement in a specific field or industry.
- Recognition for contributions to a particular cause.
- Nominated by peers or colleagues.
- Demonstrated excellence in a creative project.
- Specific accomplishments, such as publications, inventions, or artistic works.
- Leadership in an organization or community.
- Academic performance, such as GPA or standardized test scores.
- Pursuing a degree in a specific field of study.
- Financial need or merit-based.
- Demographics, including gender, nationality, or ethnicity.
- Participation in extracurricular activities.
- Essay or interview requirements.
- Letters of recommendation from educators or mentors.
- Career goals aligned with the scholarship's purpose.
- Graduate-level or postdoctoral candidates.
- Pursuing advanced research or study in a specific field.
- Often merit-based but can be need-based in some cases.
- Specific demographic or field-related criteria, depending on the fellowship's focus.
- Strong academic and research background.
- A detailed research proposal.
- Letters of recommendation from faculty or experts.
- Career goals aligned with the fellowship's purpose.
Frequently Asked Questions
An Award Management System is a specialized digital platform designed for organizations, associations, and businesses to efficiently oversee award programs, handling the submission, assessment, and review processes. It streamlines the intake of applications and facilitates their evaluation by reviewers, ensuring a smooth operation for organizers and program managers. Choosing reliable software with essential features is vital, while strong security measures, and privacy law compliance are imperative due to the handling of personal date
RQ Awards provides a secure and adaptable solution for automating your submission programs. From applications to judging, administration to reporting, our software streamlines every aspect. It flexibly accommodates the unique needs of each program, whether it involves simple workflows or complex, multi-phased reviews. Trusted by global associations, corporations, and educational institutions, RQ Awards is your go-to All in one Program Management Software.
RQ Awards guarantees fairness and transparency through a customizable review portal, blinded reviews, conflict-of-interest notifications, reviewer comments, multi-round reviews, and pre-defined eligibility and workflow options. This comprehensive approach ensures an equitable and well-documented selection process.
1. Customization Excellence: RQ Awards stands out for its extensive customization options, allowing organizations to align every aspect of their award program with their unique vision and goals.
2. Smart Tracker: Our innovative Smart Tracker simplifies progress tracking and follow-ups by providing real-time visibility into submission status, automatically flagging items needing attention, and ensuring a smooth, on-time award program.
3.Dedicated Support: We offer dedicated customer support, providing assistance from setup to completion, ensuring you make the most of our software for your award program's success.
Click on the "Register" button. Complete the requirement information along with your password and submit the registration form. You will receive an email confirmation of your registration.
Login to the system with your email and password. You will then see the Applicant Dashboard. Programs that are currently open will appear in the drop down list.
Create your application. Once your application is saved, it will appear in the application dashboard. For a list of required information and attachments, please review the Program Application Guide. To edit your application, click on the "Edit" link. To withdrawn your application, click on the "Withdraw" link
During the Call for Applications, your application can be saved as DRAFT until all the required information is completed and attachments uploaded. As each section is complete, you will see a appear in the category tab when the application is saved. At any time, you can download and print your application by clicking on the icon in the Application Summary section.
On completion, save your Application as FINAL. Download and print a copy of your application for your records by clicking on the icon in the Application Summary section in the right column. Note: If an update is required prior to the Call for Applications period, you can make the update and resave as FINAL.
Display Key Dates Here
1100 Central Parkway W